The grand opening of the affordable and conveniently located Austin homes in the Park at Brushy Creek community is quickly approaching. This new subdivision will offer many modern features that will appeal to families seeking homes for sale in Austin, Hutto, Pflugerville, or surrounding areas. The following highlights from the Park at Brushy Creek will draw the attention of potential buyers during their Austin home search:
• Professional landscaping with trees and shrubs located on each property
• State-of-the-art kitchen appliances
• Energy efficient windows, insulation and wiring
Homes for sale in Austin/Hutto in the Park at Brushy Creek community have three or four bedrooms and range from 1,632 to 2,372 square feet, offering a variety of floor plans ideal for both small and large families.
The community is located close to shopping and dining. Restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores are within walking distance of the community. Families will appreciate the proximity to the Hutto Public Library, located only a few blocks away.
Commuters looking for homes for sale in Austin, TX will appreciate that the Park at Brushy Creek community is located less than 30 miles from downtown Austin with quick toll road access. The proximity of the community to Austin also allows residents to enjoy all the Austin has to offer, including:
• A booming film community, with major film festivals including the Austin Film Festival and annual South by Southwest
• Frequent live music shows held in one of the city’s numerous music venues. In the United States, Austin holds the record for the most music venues per capita.
• Hundreds of opportunities to dine out in everything from fast food establishments to five-star restaurants.
• Family-friendly entertainment, parks and year-round camps to engage children and promote learning.
The Park at Brushy Creek community gives residents the luxury of suburban living while still having easy access to city life in nearby Austin.
Are you considering purchasing a home for sale in Austin or Hutto?